Michiko has been a volunteer of Orange County Cavy Haven since she adopted her first guinea pigs five years ago. She currently cares for four adopted guinea pig boys and three fosters. She really enjoys being involved in rescue and associating with so many great people who care so much about these wonderful animals.
Posts by Michiko Vartanian:
- What the Proper Cage Size for Guinea Pigs?
- Things to Consider When Adopting an Older Guinea Pig
- Guinea Pigs Rule the Day at the SoCal Pignic
- Flat Bonnie Makes Flat Cavies for A Cause
- Tips for Your Male Guinea Pig’s Routine Boar Cleanings
- Melissa J. Taylor Publishes Guinea Pigs’ Storybook Series
- Summertime is Pignic Time for Orange County Cavy Haven!
- A Thank You to Fosters Everywhere
- Keep Guinea Pigs Cool and Comfortable in the Summer Heat
- Guinea Pigs Steal the Show on “A Little Bit Country”